Monday, June 20, 2005

brain break

sometimes i feel so intellectual in my head....i have thoughts that seem so profound...then i go and read other blogs.............i can't keep up with all the deep analogies and metaphors about life.......where do you people get this stuff....doesn't it hurt your head?...people, people, relax...........watch a stupid sitcom or something.....let it go.....everything is under control.......go get some gimmicky, disgusting kid popsicles, and sit and eat them with your kid......read the stupid riddles on the box........fake laugh until it becomes a real laugh(it works).........stop thinking......i dare you......watch nickelodeon or something........make a really obnoxious noise, really loud so someone hears you.....................this brain break has been brought to you by jen........................

Comments:
I love the jokes on the popcile sticks!! I know they are corney, but they are so cute you can't help but laugh. :)
 
I accept your challenge... I tried to wax-unphilosophical in my last blog post... although I still have a ways to go... I'll continue visiting your blog for more tutelage... shouldn't that be spelled tootledge?

Nick

PS: Where did your great profile go? I have the same towel-folding fetish.
 
OK, ok I'll try. See you did what you set out not to do...that was a VERY philosophical post. I think.
 
ok...ok...I can't stop laughing...lololololololo. I still remember those youth leader meetings in your old apartment in Artic, when we couldn't get anything done because we all were laughing so much...Pastor Steve would get so upset! I still have those moments, but not as many as I would like...thanks for reminding me.
 
huhoooo... I can't read this much...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

/body>