Wednesday, June 15, 2005

hoppin' on the wagon.....

ok, so i joined the blog bandwagon. i figured if my 12 year old can do it, so can i. it's a scary thing posting your thoughts so everyone can read them. maybe that has been my fear....i have so many thoughts rattling around in my head lately that i fear they may be transformed into a post.

whats left now....i was being sarcastic with this blog setup because i could not figure out a name for my blog....so i typed 'whats left now'.....that was an available title...go figure...

the irony is this....it is appropriate for where i am in alot of ways...whats left....where am i....have i done anything with my life...really...sure, all the traditional things that people like to get accolades for....mom...wife....friend.....but what have i really done...

i passed a sign at a church recently that said....."man sees WHAT we do/God sees WHY"......hmmm....got me thinking....

its time to examine the why....and get out of the what...because if the why is in order, the what will follow....

Comments:
Hi Jen,

This is Nick Bousquet... I love the title of your blog... now that I'm a parent, it seems to have many layers of meaning :)

Welcome!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

/body>