Tuesday, July 26, 2005

finding my way.....

......if i haven't been candid before....i will be now....the following song speaks volumes to me and for me......it is called 'breathing'....by lifehouse

I'm finding my way back to sanity again
Though I don't really know what
I'm going to do when I get there
Take a breath and hold on tight
Spin around one more time
And gracefully fall back to the arms of Grace

I am hanging on every word you say
And even if you don't want to speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
'Cause I want nothing more than to sit
Outside heaven's door and listen to you breathing
Is where I want to be

I'm looking past the shadows
Of my mind into the truth and
I'm trying to identify
The voices in my head
God which one's you?
Let me feel one more time
What it feels like to feel
And break these calluses off me
One more time

I don't want a thing from you
Bet you're tired of me waiting
For the scraps to fall
Off your table to the ground
I just want to be here now



i really love this song because of its honesty.....the way i interpret it.........i need to be satisfiedwith
just waiting on god....just being quiet......learning to know his presence....shutting everything else
and not expecting anything from him........just stop..........i know we have a job to do.....but....i
personally have been so worried about the job i have to do that i haven't listened to my 'boss' in
a very long time.....not even listened.....just be there....whatever....

i could have highlighted the whole song...but the lines i highlighted....


I'm finding my way back to sanity again
Though I don't really know what
I'm going to do when I get there
Take a breath and hold on tight
Spin around one more time
And gracefully fall back to the arms of Grace

I'm trying to identify
The voices in my head
God which one's you?


i just want to know him.......i don't know him like i should.......i'm gonna take a breath...
.........hold on tight.....spin around, yet one more time, and fall
back, yet one more time, into the arms of grace........
............................................................thank goodness his arms are always there...


Comments:
"I am hanging on every word you say And even if you don't want to speak tonight That's alright, alright with me'Cause I want nothing more than to sit Outside heaven's door and listen to you breathing Is where I want to be."

The speaker is reverent and appreciative of "anything" he gets...that's me!!!Realizing that God is so Big, so Important,so Powerful, and whatever He wants to give , I'll take.
 
didn't read the post just wanted to say... I like the new look! =)
 
good job mom, have you heard mine?
 
* d-b-p.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

/body>