Sunday, July 31, 2005

what's the connection?

.....the following are different lyrics.........find the connections.....


.....
I lie awake on a long, dark night
I can’t seem to tame my mind
Slings and arrows are killing me inside
Maybe I can’t accept the life that’s mine
No I can’t accept the life that’s mine

Simple living is my desperate cry
Been trading love with indifference
yeah it suits me just fine
I try to hold on but I’m calloused to the bone
Maybe that’s why I feel alone
Maybe that’s why I feel so alone.....creed


....... And if I make it through today
Will tomorrow be the same
Am I just running in place
And if I stumble and I fall
Should I get up and carry on
Will it all just be the same
Cause I'm young and I'm hopeless
I'm lost and I know this
I'm going nowhere fast thats what they say
I'm troublesome I've fallen
I'm angry at my father
its me against this world and I don't care
I don't care.......................good charlotte


....
Trying to be someone that you know your not
It gets harder everyday
All the lonely days
There's no one left to love
You wish life would go away......ashlee simpson


....Yeah she told me, that if I wasn't good
He would get me, make me pay for
everything I did, and she said
that everybody bad would burn in Hell
I did what she told me and I became
someone else.
I had to run
I had to hide.....kings x



...
Blurring and Stirring the truth and the lies
So I don't know what's real and what's not
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore
I'm dying again.....evanescence


i know there are more......but these stood out to me today as i was listening to the radio and thinking................what happened?............can you figured out what all these have in common?....

Comments:
I love that music is an expression of ones self!
 
ok so i think it has something to do with hopelessness!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

/body>