Wednesday, August 17, 2005

ripped....missing pages.....

i've always believed i was basically an open book type person....the older i get i realize that if i were to describe my life as a book....it would have all the typical characteristics of an almost 40 year old book......
.......some torn pages.....some missing pages.....some marked pages....some highlighted pages....
....i know people use the book/life analogy alot....but i wasn't thinking of it in the traditional sense....it kind of struck me when i realized that it's ok to keep some pages to myself for now and someday i may just put those pages back in my book or may just throw them out....but for the most part i'm pretty much an open book...my cover is getting older....but it adds character......hey at least it still has it's spine.....

Comments:
That is more than likely the best book/ life analogy I have ever heard. I like what you said about keeping some pages to yourself. I think sometimes we try to be so open that we share too much! Thanks for being honest and for teaching me something today!
 
Dale do you have a little crush on Jen????

Jen I think Dale's got a little something going on for you!
 
Awesome!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

/body>