Tuesday, September 20, 2005

happiness is.....

.....ok, that was all way too deep.....it's still me........i need a brain break....remember that post i had??...i'm just venting......

.......so what makes you happy....i don't want any philosophical answers please....


.....for me..(in no particular order).....i love to laugh.....i love getting cards from my sister......i love haagen daas ice cream.....i love twizzlers and cordial cherries.....i love watching a good old movie with emily......i love when dale makes me laugh.....i love to watch audrey and gwen play together.....i love to see little kids flock around my son......i love pizza, even frozen.....i love having a really good friend who listens to everything and doesn't judge me.....i love autumn......i love 80's music....i love my grandma......i guess that's enough for now.......


Comments:
What makes me happy???
1- Family- (as stated in my OHANA post)
2- Friends (like at prodigy)
3- YOUTH min.
4- Walks... =)
(etc) -(oh and the duh answer- God)
 
thanks jen... love you too!
 
you know what else makes me happy... people like you and your family... and the youth kids... and the friends that i know will be there years from now still encouraging me to stay strong and trust God... =)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

/body>