Tuesday, September 27, 2005

practice what you preach?

....so i was talking to a woman today.....she doesn't go to church.......we got to talking and she asked some generic questions about my church.....then she asked...."about how many of your parishoners are practicing christians?".....i laughed and she looked at me funny.....she was serious.....practicing christians...as if to imply that there would be some that weren't?......so in my pause...she felt obligated to explain......"you know, those who actually do what they believe, you know, not just on sunday."......honestly, i did not know what to say........do i practice what i believe?.........what should we be "practicing"?

Comments:
Mostly I just like the title... =P

Love you Jen... thanks for the help!
 
Wow ok now that i read what the post was about... I am stunned. But if I comment longer than to say... I need to be sure that I live the life I claim to live... I may say something I might regret later so... (done)
 
"Mom I love you, we printed pictures of me on a chair, I love you, bye!" -Audrey
 
Sorry for corrupting your kids... =)
 
WOW! That's really...i don't know the word...silencing. wow.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

/body>