Wednesday, November 02, 2005

.......weeds in my heart....

i'm not a gardener, but can fully understand the concept........plant...feed...grow....pretty common concept.........

i was daydreaming the other day.....about a garden.......overgrown......ugly.......dry......rotting fruit everywhere......it was overwhelming to see.....even in my mind.....i wanted to see life...but all i saw was death.....so i imagined walking in to the garden, taking a rake, hoe, or whatever gardeners use, and just started ripping it apart, it was actually a bit violent as i pictured it....just tearing it up....dirt flying everywhere.....sticks.....dried up fruit and flowers......it was a mess.....then a gardener showed up......and gently took the tools away from me........i asked him to help me get rid of all the junk.......all the dead stuff....all the rotting stuff.......he said........'oh........no.......we're gonna USE all of
that......it'll make some great soil'......so my overgrown, ugly, dry, rotting garden is being painfully churned up........it'll take a while.......it'll take help........but i can't wait to see what the gardener plants in there.......




















































.

Comments:
Jen-

Your strength and your depth amaze me so often! I love the way that your words seem to grip my heart as I read them. I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and that I love you! Thank you for being who you are.

<3- Katherine
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

/body>