Monday, January 16, 2006

island

........it is like this, here we are, dealing with the conseqences of choices.....not just one persons choice but many.......we are out in the middle of a huge ocean......capsized.....clinging to a buoy......one by one different boats pass us.......some wave and say 'hey how are you, hang in there'......some say hop on i'll take you to the next buoy..........so we hop a ride to the next buoy.....and again, some ride by and wave, some just ride by, some take a detour, but again there are those that say 'hop on i'll take you to the next buoy'.............here we are clinging to our last buoy .......we've gotten rides from so many that unconditionally care.........there are no more buoy's.....and the water is shallow and rocky.........i see the island in the distance............it's time to swim alone......and when we reach the island, we'll rest a while, recoup and then be ready for the swim to the mainland.........................................................................................................................
thanks to all of you who gave up your time and took us to the next buoy, you will not be forgotten................

Comments:
Please call if I can do anything to help this week!

Amanda

P.S. My parents accepted an offer on the house--how much room does Julie have? LOL LOL LOL (slightly hysterical and panicky laughter)
 
you can not begin to understand how much you will be missed...
 
Jen and Emily,

I'm sorry that our passing in your driveway this afternoon was so brief. I hope you didn't read anything into that. It seemed that you were in a hurry, so I stepped aside.

But it was good to see you... Kate and I miss you already, and hope that we can smash some MD blue crabs with your family this summer... on the island, or on the mainland, or wherever.

Nick B
 
Jen,
I left a message on Dale's blog that applies to both of you but here goes...I am sorry for the times you could not call me, and the times I did not call you. I still remember pedicures and coffee to late at night. I remember tears but the laughter was the best. You have been a good friend in the past and pray that you know that I love you still and pray for the peace of God to fill your heart. We will see you soon.
 
jen-

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

-Kat

(oh and i left Dale a comemnt on his page that you may want to read)
 
I guess in reading your entry most would ask "Have I been a buoy ?" I pray that I have in some way been that for you in your deep time of need. It certainly is my heart to be so. I love you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

/body>